Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
List of orders, letters, telegrams and other exhibits contained in Senate document 248, second session, Sixty-first Congress, relating to the charges made by L.R. Glavis to the President, arranged in chronological order.
Washington : G.P.O., 1910
|Named Person:||L R Glavis; Richard Achilles Ballinger; Richard Achilles Ballinger; L R Glavis|
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Paul Sleman; L R Glavis; United States. Congress. Joint Committee to Investigate the Interior Department and Forest Service.
|Description:||322 pages ; 23 cm|
|Other Titles:||Charges made by L.R. Glavis to the President|
|Responsibility:||prepared for the use of the Committee to Investigate the Department of the Interior and Forestry Bureau by Paul Sleman.|
- United States. -- Department of the Interior -- Corrupt practices.
- United States. -- Bureau of Forestry.
- Glavis, L. R. -- (Louis Russell), -- 1883-1971.
- Ballinger, Richard Achilles, -- 1858-1922.
- Coal reserves -- Alaska.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1901-1909.
- United States. -- Department of the Interior.
- Coal reserves.
- Political science.
- United States.