도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|장르/형태:||Criticism, interpretation, etc
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|ISBN:||9781611475722 1611475724 9781611475739 1611475732|
|설명:||xviii, 141 p. ; 24 cm.|
|내용:||Demystifying metaphors: Paine's critique of British origins and the language of empire --
The world turned upside down: Scottish "second sight" and ironic inversion in John Trumbull's M'Fingal -Postscript: allusive appropriation and the emigration of virtue in M'Fingal --
Allegory, androgyny, and gender in Freneau's The British prison ship --
Crèvecoeur and the subversion of the American revolution --
Family resemblances: the texts and contexts of Rip Van Winkle.
Blakemore asserts that the American Revolution was waged intertextually across and through "voluminous tissues of allusions" to shared modes of Anglo-American history and cultural representation--a
- American literature -- Revolutionary period, 1775-1783 -- History and criticism.
- Revolutionary literature, American -- History and criticism.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- American literature -- Revolutionary period (United States)
- Revolutionary literature, American.
- United States.