Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Grisham; Dennis Boutsikaris
|Performer(s):||Read by Dennis Boutsikaris.|
|Description:||9 sound discs (11 hr., 32 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
With their new associate on board, Finley & Figg is ready to tackle a really big case, a case that could make the partners rich without requiring them to actually practice much law. An extremely popular drug, Krayoxx, the number one cholesterol reducer for the dangerously overweight, produced by Varrick Labs, a giant pharmaceutical company with annual sales of $25 billion, has recently come under fire after several patients taking it have suffered heart attacks. Wally Figg smells money.
- Law firms -- Fiction.
- Class actions (Civil procedure) -- Fiction.
- Drugs -- Law and legislation -- Fiction.
- Products liability -- Drugs -- Fiction.
- Anticholesteremic agents -- Fiction.
- Chicago (Ill.) -- Fiction.
- Suspense / Thriller.
- Anticholesteremic agents.
- Class actions (Civil procedure)
- Drugs -- Law and legislation.
- Law firms.
- Products liability -- Drugs.
- Illinois -- Chicago.