Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
"A Tor Teen book"--Title page verso.
Includes an excerpt from Cory Doctorow's novel: Homeland from Tor p. -429.
|Description:||429 pages ; 22 cm|
After being interrogated for days by the Department of Homeland Security in the aftermath of a major terrorist attack on San Francisco, California, seventeen-year-old Marcus, released into what is now a police state, decides to use his expertise in computer hacking to set things right.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Terrorism -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hackers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Civil rights -- Juvenile fiction.
- Counterculture -- Juvenile fiction.
- United States. -- Department of Homeland Security -- Juvenile fiction.
- Electronic surveillance -- Fiction.
- Wiretapping -- Fiction.
- Civil disobedience -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- United States. -- Department of Homeland Security.
- Civil disobedience.
- Civil rights.
- Electronic surveillance.
- California -- San Francisco.