Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870.
London, New York, Oxford University Press 
Charles Dickens; Hablot Knight Browne
|描述：||xxvi, 826 pages illustrations 20 cm.|
|责任：||With 40 illus. by Phiz and an introd. by Lionel Trilling.|
When Arthur Clennam returns to London after many years in China working for the family business, he wants to learn whether or not his father's dying words and a watch with a stange inscription have anything to do with his mother's new seamstress, young Amy Dorrit. His search brings him to the Marshalsea Debtors Prison, where he learns the truth about struggle and hardship in 1820s England.
- Marshalsea Prison (Southwark, London, England) -- Fiction.
- Inheritance and succession -- Fiction.
- Debt, Imprisonment for -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Children of prisoners -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Marshalsea Prison (Southwark, London, England)
- Children of prisoners.
- Debt, Imprisonment for.
- Fathers and daughters.
- Inheritance and succession.
- England -- London.