Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Mary Sebag-Montefiore; Barry Ablett; Charles Dickens
|Notes:||"Based on the story by Charles Dickens"--Cover.|
|Description:||64 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.|
|Series Title:||Usborne young reading., Series three.|
|Responsibility:||adapted by Mary Sebag-Montefiore ; illustrated by Barry Ablett.|
"Irresistible for children learning to read" - Child Education Plus; "The Usborne Young Reading Program has a lovely selection of classic tales adapted for younger readers. Graded in seven levels,
- Marshalsea Prison (Southwark, London, England) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Inheritance and succession -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Debt, Imprisonment for -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children of prisoners -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children's stories.
- London (England) -- Social life and customs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Marshalsea Prison (Southwark, London, England)
- Children of prisoners.
- Debt, Imprisonment for.
- Fathers and daughters.
- Inheritance and succession.
- Manners and customs.
- England -- London.