Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
Young adult works
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Companion novel to: Jumping off swings.|
|Target Audience:||Young Adult.; 530|
|Description:||372 pages ; 21 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A True Karate Man
Living with his uncle is all Josh can do to get away from all the hurt and pain. His uncle is so optimistic and happy all the time; he tries to help his nephew by enrolling him in karate and by being his date master. Strange thing… Josh is actually starting to like karate. Now all he needs...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Teenage boys -- Juvenile fiction.
- Uncles -- Juvenile fiction.
- Karate -- Training -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Emotional problems of teenagers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teenage boys -- Fiction.
- Uncles -- Fiction.
- Karate -- Training -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems of teenagers.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Karate -- Training.
- Teenage boys.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.