Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Stories in rhyme
|Material Type:||Fiction, Preschool|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Target Audience:||240; 002-up.|
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Good addition to the library
It's the first day of school for Llama Llama. He feels overwhelmed and misses his Mama! A sweet and satisfying rhyming story about how little Llama adjusts to school. He is pleased to realize that in addition to loving his Mama, he loves school, too!
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Separation anxiety in children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Nursery schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Llamas -- Juvenile fiction.
- Stories in rhyme.
- Separation anxiety -- Fiction.
- Nursery schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Llamas -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (14)
- School Stories: PreSchool(49 items)
by esiskind updated about 2 weeks ago
- Things to Check Out(8 items)
by scurtis12 updated 2013-11-21
- Gabriel - 6&7 Year Old Boy(160 items)
by mjycao updated 2013-10-22
- Picture Story Books(49 items)
by dordtlibrary updated 2013-08-28
- Things to Check Out(21 items)
by txrosejames updated 2013-06-18