Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Picture books for children
Stories in rhyme
|Material Type:||Fiction, Preschool|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Target Audience:||Ages 2 and up.|
|Description:||32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Good addition to the library
It's the first day of school for Llama Llama. He feels overwhelmed and misses his Mama! A sweet and satisfying rhyming story about how little Llama adjusts to school. He is pleased to realize that in addition to loving his Mama, he loves school, too!
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Separation anxiety in children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Nursery schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Llamas -- Juvenile fiction.
- First day of school -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mothers and sons -- Juvenile fiction.
- Separation anxiety -- Fiction.
- Nursery schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Llamas -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (15)
- Topic: Going to School(14 items)
by COS_subjectguides updated 2016-04-04
- Children's Book Collection - Diversity(99 items)
by cvsibley updated 2015-12-18
- School Stories: PreSchool(49 items)
by esiskind updated 2015-08-20
- Things to Check Out(8 items)
by scurtis12 updated 2013-11-21
- Gabriel - 6&7 Year Old Boy(160 items)
by mjycao updated 2013-10-22