Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Preschool|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||0670059838 9780670059836 0670062049 9780670062041|
|Target Audience:||Interest age level : Ages 2 up .|
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm.|
|Responsibility:||written and illustrated by Anna Dewdney.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A bedtime staple
We read this book every night before we go to bed. It's how we wind down for the day and go to sleep.
Our child is 20 months old and is not scared of the book or of Mama Llama not being there for the baby. In fact, it's a great teaching tool to help her understand that her...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Mother and child -- Fiction.
- Bedtime -- Fiction.
- Llamas -- Fiction.
- Stories in rhyme.
- Mother and child -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bedtime -- Juvenile fiction.
- Llamas -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mother and child.
User lists with this item (24)
- SPC Emotions & Behavior Juvenile Books(73 items)
by SPCReeseCenterLibrary updated 2014-10-03
- SPC Families Juvenile Books(198 items)
by SPCReeseCenterLibrary updated 2014-10-28
- Read and Rhyme(31 items)
by ReadAcrossAmerica updated 2014-01-29
- Color Red Storytime(11 items)
by MissHayleyMac updated 2013-12-12
- Things to Check Out(8 items)
by scurtis12 updated 2013-11-21