Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Preschool|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||0670059838 9780670059836 0670062049 9780670062041|
|Target Audience:||Ages 2 up.|
|Description:||1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.|
|Responsibility:||written and illustrated by Anna Dewdney.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A bedtime staple
We read this book every night before we go to bed. It's how we wind down for the day and go to sleep.
Our child is 20 months old and is not scared of the book or of Mama Llama not being there for the baby. In fact, it's a great teaching tool to help her understand that her...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Mother and child -- Fiction.
- Bedtime -- Fiction.
- Llamas -- Fiction.
- Stories in rhyme.
- Mother and child -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bedtime -- Juvenile fiction.
- Llamas -- Juvenile fiction.
User lists with this item (21)
- Color Red Storytime(8 items)
by MissHayleyMac updated about 3 weeks ago
- Things to Check Out(8 items)
by scurtis12 updated about 3 weeks ago
- SPC Families Juvenile Books(156 items)
by marcheta updated 2013-10-23
- SPC Emotions & Behavior Juvenile Books(73 items)
by marcheta updated 2013-10-22
- Gabriel - 6&7 Year Old Boy(160 items)
by mjycao updated 2013-10-22