Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Colin J Bennett; Lori Crowe; Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
|Description:||1 online resource (44 pages)|
|Responsibility:||Colin J. Bennett and Lori Crowe.|
There are three purposes to this report: 1. To discuss the ambiguities within current rhetoric about the ''mobile'' surveillance issues and perhaps to suggest a better conceptual framework for analyzing the surveillance implications of mobility and location; 2. To identify the kinds of ''data subjects'' whose movement and location might currently be traced in the Canadian context and 3. To analyze the legal implications according to the framework of principles contained in the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Retrieving notes about this item
- Canada. -- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
- Electronic surveillance -- Canada.
- Geographic information systems -- Canada.
- Privacy, Right of -- Canada.
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada)
- Electronic surveillance.
- Geographic information systems.
- Privacy, Right of.