|ISBN:||0300046006 9780300046007 0300046014 9780300046014|
|描述：||176 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm|
Eugene O'Neill's Pulitzer Prize-winning play Long Day's Journey Into Night, written in 1940 and released in 1956 after the playwright's death, is now available in a newly designed edition. In this play, O'Neill turned to the lonliest and most entangle of subjects: an unflinching portrayal, in a time of acute psychological stress, of himself and of those closest to him. It is a somber and moving drama, and its writing was an act of magnificent courage. Since its premiere in Sweden in 1956, it has been performed all over the world on stage, screen, and television, and over a million copies of the book have been printed and sold.
- Irish American families -- Connecticut -- Drama.
- Substance abuse -- Drama.
- Sick -- Family relationships -- Drama.
- Connecticut -- Social life and customs -- 20th century -- Drama.
- Irish American families.
- Manners and customs.
- Sick -- Family relationships.
- Substance abuse.
- United States