Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Tolkien, J.R.R. (John Ronald Reuel), 1892-1973.
Lord of the rings.
Boston, Houghton Mifflin, 1967 [©1966-
|All Authors / Contributors:||
J R R Tolkien
|Notes:||Each volume has also special title page.|
|Description:||3 volumes : folded color map ; 23 cm|
|Contents:||Volume 1. The fellowship of the ring --
volume 2. The two towers --
volume 3. The return of the king.
|Responsibility:||by J.R.R. Tolkien.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Lord of the Ring - best book
Best book ever, read it or you will lose a oppurtinity to visit the Middle Earth for ever. The book is much more better than the movie, there is more action and after reading the book you'll know the characters as you'r own friend. Many thing's from the book wasn't made in the movie. You have to read...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Baggins, Frodo (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Middle Earth (Imaginary place) -- Fiction.
- Fantasy fiction, English.
- Gandolf (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Baggins, Frodo (Fictitious character)
- Middle Earth (Imaginary place)