Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||0060001933 9780060001933 0060004835 9780060004835 0060540745 9780060540746 9780062014825 006201482X|
|Awards:||Charlie May Simon 2004/05 Award.|
|Target Audience:||Middle School; 650|
|Description:||218 pages ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any library.
Even though his classmates from first grade on have considered him strange and a loser, Daniel Zinkoff's optimism and exuberance and the support of his loving family do not allow him to fell that way about himself.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Self-acceptance -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-acceptance -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- families -- Juvenile fiction.
User lists with this item (5)
- October 2014 New Titles College of Saint Mary Library(111 items)
by williamscsm updated 2015-05-26
- Operation Respect(63 items)
by avigold updated 2014-08-17
- Librarian books to read(29 items)
by annmabry updated 2008-10-23
- Vegebrarian's Favorite Children's Titles(76 items)
by Vegebrarian updated 2008-04-03
- waddellnotowned(120 items)