Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Children's stories, Australian
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Shaun Tan; John Marsden
|Awards:||A Junior Library Guild selection, April 2011.|
|Target Audience:||Middle School.; 580|
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 30 cm.|
|Contents:||The red tree --
The lost thing --
The rabbits / words by John Marsden.
|Series Title:||Lost and found Omnibus, 3.|
|Other Titles:||Lost and found|
|Responsibility:||3 by Shaun Tan.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Glad I found it!
This is a beautiful book that brings together three unique & wonderful stories. The art is amazing, the stories are touching. Go find this book, and a cup of tea, and take your time turning these pages. It is labeled for "Elementary and junior high school" however older readers...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Children's stories, Australian.
- Loss (Psychology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Depression in children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Identity (Philosophical concept) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Lost articles -- Juvenile fiction.
- Belonging (Social psychology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Human-alien encounters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Extraterrestrial beings -- Juvenile fiction.
- Introduced organisms -- Juvenile fiction.
- Culture conflict -- Juvenile fiction.
- Loss (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Short stories.
- Belonging (Social psychology)
- Culture conflict.
- Depression in children.
- Extraterrestrial beings.
- Human-alien encounters.
- Identity (Philosophical concept)
- Introduced organisms.
- Loss (Psychology)
- Lost articles.
User lists with this item (10)
- Favorite Picture Books(4 items)
by moonsoul7 updated about 2 days ago
- Graphic Novels(40 items)
by electriceccentric updated 2016-10-12
- Life's challenges(36 items)
by firstname.lastname@example.org updated 2016-10-05
- Picture Books for Older Readers(68 items)
by dordtlibrary updated 2016-06-23
- Apocolyptic Dystopian themes(29 items)
by email@example.com updated 2016-06-08