Action and adventure fiction
Adventure stories, American
|ISBN:||9781423113393 142311339X 9781423142652 1423142659 9781423113461 1423113462|
|獎賞：||Young Reader's Choice Award, Junior Division 2013.|
|針對讀者群：||Middle School.; 660|
|描述：||553 pages ; 22 cm.|
Jason has a problem. He doesn't remember anything before waking up in a bus full of kids on a field trip. Apparently he has a girlfriend named Piper, and a best friend named Leo. They're all students at a boarding school for "bad kids." What did Jason do to end up here? And where is here, exactly?... Piper has a secret. Her father has been missing for three days, ever since she had that terrifying nightmare about his being in trouble. Piper doesn't understand her dream, or why her boyfriend suddenly doesn't recognize her. When a freak storm hits during the school trip, unleashing strange creatures and whisking her, Jason, and Leo away to someplace called Camp Half-Blood, she has a feeling she's going to find out... Leo has a way with tools. When he sees his cabin at Camp Half-Blood, filled with power tools and machine parts, he feels right at home. But there's weird stuff, too -- like the curse everyone keeps talking about, and some camper who's gone missing. Weirdest of all, his bunkmates insist that each of them -- including Leo -- is related to a god. Does this have anything to do with Jason's amnesia, or the fact that Leo keeps seeing ghosts?
- Amnesiacs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mythology, Greek -- Juvenile fiction.
- Camps -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hera (Greek deity) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Gaia (Greek deity) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Monsters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mythology, Greek -- Fiction.
- Camps -- Fiction.
- Hera (Greek deity) -- Fiction.
- Gaia (Greek deity) -- Fiction.
- Monsters -- Fiction.
- Greek mythology -- Juvenile fiction.
- Greek mythology -- Fiction.