|提及的人：||Lou F Joy; Elton Buzby; G W Gasser; Tom Hunt; Bill Joy; Bob Joy; Gladys B Joy; Lois Joy; Ruth Joy; Charlie Peterson; John Stump; Sam O White|
Lou F Joy; Jim Cassady
|注意：||The Copyright to these interviews has been transferred from the Tanana-Yukon Historical Society to the University of Alaska Fairbanks Elmer E. Rasmuson Library. To listen to the interview, click the link at the bottom of this record. Please contact UAF-APR-reference-Service@alaska.edu
|活動注釋：||Recorded in Fairbanks, Alaska on September 22, 1966.|
|描述：||1 sound tape reel (60 min.) : analog, 3 3/4 ips, mono. ; 7 in.|
|叢書名：||Tanana Yukon Historical Society tapes|
Lou F. Joy talks about coming to Alaska with his family, his mother moving the family back to New York after his father's death, returning to Fairbanks in 1914, Harry Buzby, market hunting, working for the NC Company, working for the city of Fairbanks, hunting at Blair Lakes, the flour mill that operated in town, Charlie Peterson, his mother's homestead on the area that became Fort Wainwright, Tom Hunt, acquiring his homestead, Harry Badger, the power plant burning wood, the whole town switching over to alternating current, George Gasser, his wife, Gladys, his children Bill, Ruth, Lois and Bob, becoming a radio operator, John Stump, hauling game meat with a dog team, Chena River, Piledriver Slough, Sam White, and working on the school board.
- Joy, Lou F. -- Interviews.
- Buzby, Elton -- (Harry Elton)
- Gasser, G. W. -- (George William), -- 1875-1962.
- Hunt, Tom.
- Joy, Bill.
- Joy, Bob.
- Joy, Gladys B., -- 1890-1970.
- Joy, Lois.
- Joy, Ruth.
- Peterson, Charlie.
- Stump, John.
- White, Sam O., -- 1891-1976.
- Northern Commercial Company -- Employees.
- Electricians -- Alaska -- Fairbanks.
- Electric utilities -- Alaska -- Fairbanks -- History.
- School board members -- Alaska -- Fairbanks.
- Market hunting (Game hunting) -- Alaska -- Interior Alaska.
- Flour mills -- Alaska -- Fairbanks -- History.
- Radio operators -- Alaska -- Fairbanks.
- Blair Lakes (Alaska)
- Chena River (Alaska)
- Fairbanks (Alaska) -- History.
- Fort Wainwright (Alaska)
- Piledriver Slough (Alaska)