|ISBN:||9781439164686 1439164681 9781476704616 1476704619 9781439164709 1439164703|
|注意：||"Gallery original fiction hard."|
|描述：||309 pages ; 23 cm|
Two women meet by accident on a Nantucket beach and are drawn into a friendship. Olivia is a young mother whose eight-year-old severely autistic son has recently died. She comes to the island in a trial separation to try and make sense of the tragedy of her Anthony's short life. Beth, a stay-at-home mother of three, is also recently separated after discovering her husband's long-term infidelity.
- Mothers of autistic children -- Fiction.
- Autistic children -- Fiction.
- Mothers and sons -- Fiction.
- Women authors -- Fiction.
- Female friendship -- Fiction.
- Meaning (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Nantucket Island (Mass.) -- Fiction.
- Autistic children.
- Female friendship.
- Meaning (Psychology)
- Mothers and sons.
- Mothers of autistic children.
- Women authors.
- Massachusetts -- Nantucket Island.
- Grief -- Fiction.