Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||306 pages ; 25 cm.|
"Each new guest at the Rose Harbor Inn is touched by a letter that proves love is strong enough to overcome any challenge. For Ellie Reynolds, it's a letter from a man she thinks she knows that reconnects her with the father she can't remember, and opens the doors for new love. For Maggie Porter, the reemergence of an old love letter from her husband reminds the couple of what's most important and helps them rekindle an old flame. And for Jo Marie Rose, revisiting a letter from her husband Paul who was killed in battle in Afghanistan gives her the blessing she needs to see a new future for the first time since he went missing in action. Weaving together three moving stories of healing, forgiveness, and compassion, Debbie Macomber's latest novel illuminates the many ways we are shaped and changed by love"--
- Hotelkeepers -- Fiction.
- Love-letters -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Secrecy -- Fiction.
- Life change events -- Fiction.
- FICTION -- Romance -- Contemporary.
- FICTION -- Contemporary Women.
- FICTION -- Sagas.
- Life change events.
- Man-woman relationships.
User lists with this item (4)
- 2014 - New Fiction Titles (January 6- November 17)(500 items)
by nblibrary updated 2014-11-20
- Most popular items for October 2014(500 items)
by drewwilson updated 2014-11-03
- Most popular items for September 2014(500 items)
by drewwilson updated 2014-10-01
- Most popular items for August 2014(500 items)
by drewwilson updated 2014-09-02