Marlon McCaulsky; Jarold Imes
|描述：||163 pages ; 22 cm|
|内容：||Real love / Marlon McCaulsky --
Sweet thing / Jarold Imes.
|其他题名：||Love and life|
|责任：||Marlon McCaulsky & Jarold Imes.|
Two stories of teenagers trying to fit into the crowd. In Real Love, Raina, newly arrived from Cleveland to St. Petersburg, Florida, establishes her place at "Hollywood High," but finds herself competing with another girl for the boy she loves. In Sweet Thing, Kandi is the flyest girl in school, partly due to a great wardrobe she shoplifts on the sly. Josiah, better known as "Thing" due to his crater face, atrocious smell, and his higher than average intelligence, yearns to be seen by Kandi, but his chances seem to be next to nothing.
- African American teenagers -- Juvenile fiction.
- African American teenage girls -- Juvenile fiction.
- African American teenage boys -- Juvenile fiction.
- Shoplifting -- Juvenile fiction.
- Social acceptance in children -- Juvenile fiction.
- African American teenagers -- Fiction.
- African American teenage girls -- Fiction.
- African American teenage boys -- Fiction.
- Shoplifting -- Fiction.
- Social acceptance -- Fiction.
- African American teenage boys.
- African American teenage girls.
- African American teenagers.
- Social acceptance in children.