Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
Single sheet verse
Early works to 1800
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|Notes:||Verse - "Here you may see the turns of fate, "
Printed in five columns with three woodcuts, each one above the first three columns of text; the columns are not separated by rules.
Date of publication conjectured by cataloguer.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations (woodcuts)|
|Series Title:||Eighteenth century collections online.|
Retrieving notes about this item
- Broadsides -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Ballads, English -- 18th century.
- Lifestyle -- Early works to 1800.
- Man-woman relationships -- Early works to 1800.
- Sexual intercourse -- Early works to 1800.
- Fathers and daughters -- Early works to 1800.
- Soldiers -- Social conditions -- Early works to 1800.
- Social classes -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.