Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army (Civil Works).
Lower Savannah River, Georgia and South Carolina, environmental restoration project.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O., 1998
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army (Civil Works); United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.|
|Notes:||"Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 99-0062-P.
"January 27, 1998."
|Description:||xxii, 440 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm.|
|Series Title:||House document (United States. Congress. House), 105-173.|
- Savannah River (Ga. and S.C.)
- Restoration ecology -- Savannah River Watershed (Ga. and S.C.)
- Water diversion -- Savannah River (Ga. and S.C.)
- Channels (Hydraulic engineering) -- Savannah River (Ga. and S.C.)
- Channels (Hydraulic engineering)
- Restoration ecology.
- Water diversion.
- United States -- Savannah River.
- United States -- Savannah River Watershed.