Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
A second group of letters (1882-1950) relates to the family problems of Chauncey and Elizabeth Baxter, son and daughter-in-law of Luther; and to the death and estate of Nellie Baxter, their daughter, who operated a grocery store in Chaska from 1900 to 1948.
- Baxter, Nellie, -- approximately 1879-1950.
- Baxter family.
- Democratic Party (U.S.)
- United States. -- Army. -- Minnesota Heavy Artillery Regiment, 1st (1861-1864)
- United States. -- Army. -- Minnesota Infantry Regiment, 4th (1861-1865)
- Minnesota. -- Legislature.
- Northwestern Freedmen's Aid Commission.
- Freedmen -- Mississippi.
- Judges -- Minnesota.
- Law -- United States.
- African Americans.
- Castleton (Vt.)
- Carver County (Minn.)
- Chaska (Minn.)
- Lake Geneva (Wis.)
- Minnesota -- Politics and government.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.