Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Mary, Blessed Virgin Saint; Mary, Blessed Virgin Saint.|
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Lydgate; Edward Fulford; Christopher Collyer; R Leicester Harmsworth, Sir; Mostyn family; Gloddaeth Library,; C.A. Stonehill, Inc.,; Sotheby's (Firm),; Pre-1650 Manuscript Collection (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library); University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Rare Book & Manuscript Library.
|Language Note:||Middle English.|
Origin: Written in England, 15th century. Colophon: "Explicit quod Edward Fulford et cetera amen."
Provenance: 1. Ownership note of Christopher Collyer -- 2. Label of the Gloddaeth Library -- 3. Owned by Lord Mostyn as per his sale (Sotheby's, lot no. 76), 13 July 1920 -- 4. Owned by Sir R. Leicester Harmsworth as per his sale (Sotheby's, lot no. 2019), 15 October 1945 -- 5. Purchased from Stonehill, 1947.
Shelf-mark: Urbana, IL, University of Illinois Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Pre-1650 MS 0085.
Former shelf-mark: x 821 L98l 14-- (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign).
|Description:||85 leaves : parchment ; 272 x 197 mm.|
|Other Titles:||Life of our Lady|
- Mary, -- Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Early works to 1800.
- Devotional literature, English (Middle) -- Early works to 1800.
- Manuscripts, English (Middle) -- Illinois -- Urbana -- Specimens.
- Manuscripts, Medieval -- Illinois -- Urbana -- Specimens.
- Mary, -- Blessed Virgin, Saint.
- Devotional literature, English (Middle)
- Manuscripts, English (Middle)
- Manuscripts, Medieval.
- Illinois -- Urbana.