Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Detective and mystery stories, American
Mystery and detective stories, American
Young adult fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780061869709 0061869708 9780062114167 0062114166 9780061869716 0061869716|
|Description:||307 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by Sara Shepard.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A Ghost, Mystery, Intrigue!
The beginning of a brand new series by Sara Shepard (author of the Pretty Little Liars series) is full of mystery, drama and intrigue. And one of the main characters is DEAD! The mystery is not solved by the end of book one - but there are lots of clues and almost everyone seems to be a suspect. In...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Twins -- Fiction.
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Fiction.
- Dead -- Fiction.
- Impersonation -- Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.
- Twins -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Murder -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dead -- Juvenile fiction.
- Foster children -- Fiction.
- Homicide -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (6)
- Native Child and Family Services of Toronto(410 items)
by NativeChild updated about 2 days ago
- Carmichael Browsing Collection Favorites(242 items)
by CarmichaelLibrary updated about 5 days ago
- Things to Check Out(122 items)
by dcwillis updated 2015-12-01
- Things I Recommend(10 items)
by HannahJ. updated 2015-01-11
- Things to Check Out(4 items)
by salandaaa updated 2012-07-16