Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||David Lynch; David Lynch|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
David Lynch; Chris Rodley
|Description:||xiii, 269 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm|
Shadow of a twisted hand across my house: childhood, memory and painting --
Garden in the city of industry: from "The bride" to "The grandmother" --
I see myself: "Easerhead" --
A bug dreams of heaven: shed building and "The elephant man" --
Oww God, mom, the dog he bited me: photography and "Dune" --
She wasn't fooling anyone, she was hurt and she was hurt bad: music and "Blue velvet" --
Suddenly my house became a tree of sores: a tale of "Twin peaks" --
It's a great big wonderful world: "Wild at heart" and weird on top --
Ants in my house: "Lost highway."
|Responsibility:||edited by Chris Rodley.|
- Lynch, David, -- 1946- -- Interviews.
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- Interviews.
- Television producers and directors -- United States -- Interviews.
- Lynch, David, -- 1946-
- Motion picture producers and directors.
- Television producers and directors.
- United States.