|提及的人：||John Filson; Louise Phelps Kellogg; Ludie Johnson Kinkead; Milo Milton Quaife; C S Rafinesque; Otto Arthur Rothert; R C Ballard Thruston|
Mabel Clare Weaks
|注意：||Access at The Filson Historical Society, Special Collections only.|
Papers include correspondence between Weaks and numerous historical societies and libraries throughout the world concerning copies of John Filson's The Discovery, settlement and present state of Kentucke. Also included is a list of locations for all known copies of Filson's book as of the mid-20th century; and correspondence between Weaks and Transylvania University officials regarding a miniature portrait of Samuel C. Rafinesque that she was assisting the school in acquiring.
- Filson, John, -- 1747-1788.
- Kellogg, Louise Phelps, -- 1862-1942.
- Kinkead, Ludie Johnson, -- 1882-1970.
- Quaife, Milo Milton, -- 1880-1959.
- Rafinesque, C. S. -- (Constantine Samuel), -- 1783-1840.
- Rothert, Otto Arthur, -- 1871-1956.
- Thruston, R. C. Ballard.
- Transylvania University -- (Lexington (Ky.)
- United Daughters of the Confederacy.