도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
Early works to 1800
Ouvrages avant 1800
|추가적인 물리적 형식:||Online version:
Machiavelli, Niccolò, 1469-1527.
Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 1988
|명시된 사람:||Niccolò Machiavelli; Niccolò Machiavelli; Niccolò Machiavelli|
|자료 유형:||인터넷 자료|
|문서 형식:||책, 인터넷 자원|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Niccolò Machiavelli; Quentin Skinner; Russell Price
|ISBN:||0521342406 9780521342407 0521349931 9780521349932|
|언어 메모:||Translation from the Italian of: Il principe.|
|설명:||xxxv, 152 pages ; 23 cm.|
Principals events in Machiavelli's life ----
Translator's note ----
Dedicatory letter ----
1. The different kinds of principality and how they are acquired ---
2. Hereditary principalities ---
3. Mixed principalities ---
4. Why the Kingdom of Darius, conquered by Alexander, did not rebel against his successors after Alexander's death ---
5. How one should govern cities or principalities that, before being conquered, used to live under their own laws ---
6. New principalities acquired by one's own arms and ability ---
7. New principalities acquired through the power of others and their favour ---
8. Those who become rulers through wicked means ---
9. The civil principality ---
10. How the strength of all principalities should be measured ---
11. Ecclesiastical principalities ---
12. The different types of army, and mercenary troops ---
13. Auxiliaries, mixed troop and negative troops ---
14. How a ruler should act concerning military matters ---
15. The things for which men, and especially rulers, are praised or blamed ---
16. Generosity and meanness ---
17. Cruelty and mercifulness and whether it is better to be loved or feared ---
18. How rulers should keep their promises ---
19. How contempt and hatred should be avoided ---
20. Whether building fortresses, and many other things that rulers frequently do, are useful or not ---
21. how a ruler should act in order to gain reputation ---
22. The secretaries of rulers ---
23. How flatterers should be shunned ---
24. Why the rulers of Italy have lost their states ---
25. How much power fortune has over human affairs, and how it should be resisted ---
26. Exhortation to liberate Italy from the Barbarian yoke ----
|일련 제목:||Cambridge texts in the history of political thought.|
|책임:||edited by Quentin Skinner and Russell Price.|
|더 많은 정보:|
- Political science -- Early works to 1800.
- Political ethics.
- Machiavelli, Niccolò, -- 1469-1527. -- Principe.
- Machiavelli, Niccolò, -- 1469-1527 -- Contributions in political science.
- Machiavelli, Niccolò, -- 1469-1527 -- Views on political ethics.
- Morale politique.
- Science politique -- Ouvrages avant 1800.
- Italie -- Politique et gouvernement -- 1268-1559.
- Political science.
- State -- Theories - Early works