도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Daryl F Gates; Rodney King; Buddy Roemer; Daryl F Gates; Rodney King; Buddy Roemer|
|문서 형식:||시각 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Judy Woodruff; Robert MacNeil; Jeffrey Kaye; Hubert Williams; Paul Weiland; John Conyers; Ramona Ripston; Dan Werner; Linda Winslow; Wayne Palmer; John De Natale; David Gergen; Mark Shields; Merrill A McPeak; Peggy Robinson; PBS Video.; WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.); WETA-TV (Television station : Washington, D.C.); MacNeil/Lehrer Productions.; KCET (Television station : Los Angeles, Calif.)
|언어 메모:||Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.|
|크레딧:||Executive producer, Linda Winslow ; associate executive producer, Dan Werner ; director, Wayne Palmer ; senior producers, John De Natale, Peggy Robinson.|
|설명:||1 videocassette (53 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.|
|내용:||[News summary] --
Police brutality [including interview with Daryl Gates] --
[Gergen and Shields] --
|다른 제목||MacNeil Lehrer newshour
MacNeil/Lehrer newshour (Television program)
|책임:||a production of WNET/WETA & MacNeil Lehrer Productions.|
In the second segment Robert MacNeil interviews a panel composed of Hubert Williams, President of the Police Foundation, Paul Weiland, an 18-year veteran of the Washington, D.C., police force, Congressman John Conyers (D-Mich.) and Ramona Ripston of the Southern California American Civil Liberties Union. The panel discusses police brutality and the problems of poor police department management, lack of training, and growing violence in U.S. cities.
In the third segment Judy Woodruff interviews weekly commentators David Gergen and Mark Shields about police brutality and other current news, including the switch of Louisiana Governor Buddy Roemer from the Democratic to the Republican Party.
An extra segment is inserted during network fund raising in which Merrill McPeak, U.S. Air Force General, describes the air war against Iraq during Operation Desert Storm. His conclusion: this is the first time in history that a field army was defeated by air power.
- Gates, Daryl F., -- 1926-2010.
- King, Rodney, -- 1965-2012.
- Roemer, Buddy.
- Los Angeles (Calif.). -- Police Department.
- United States. -- Air Force.
- Documentary films.
- Motion pictures.
- Police -- Complaints against -- United States.
- Tort liability of police -- United States.
- Assault and battery -- California -- Los Angeles.
- Police training -- United States.
- Party affiliation -- Louisiana.
- Police administration -- United States.
- Persian Gulf War, 1991 -- Aerial operations, American.
- Assault and battery.
- Military operations, Aerial -- American.
- Party affiliation.
- Police administration.
- Police -- Complaints against.
- Police training.
- Tort liability of police.
- California -- Los Angeles.
- United States.