|提及的人：||Thomas Maddock; Henry Fountain Ashurst; Carl Trumbull Hayden; Hugh Alfred Butler; Ernest William McFarland; Dwight B Heard|
|描述：||3 linear ft. (6 boxes)|
Primarily papers, correspondence, and printed materials relating to Arizona's share of Colorado River water rights, 1920s to 1960s. Included are papers and speeches by others including Carl Hayden and Dwight Heard, and papers about the construction of Boulder Dam, the Colorado River Compact, the Colorado River Commission, and early drafts of the Central Arizona Project. A small amount of material relates to Arizona highway construction in the 1920s including highway conditions, construction projects and costs. Political papers reflect the development of the Republican Party in Arizona and Maddock's bids for senator and governor. Correspondents include Henry Ashurst, Carl Hayden, Hugh Butler, and Ernest MacFarland.
- Maddock, Thomas, -- 1882-1971.
- Ashurst, Henry Fountain, -- 1874-1962.
- Hayden, Carl Trumbull, -- 1877-1972.
- Butler, Hugh Alfred, -- 1878-1954.
- McFarland, Ernest William, -- 1894-1984.
- Heard, Dwight B. -- (Dwight Bancroft), -- 1869-1929.
- Politicians -- Arizona.
- Highway planning -- Arizona.
- Water rights -- Arizona.
- Republican Party (Ariz.)
- Colorado River (Colo.-Mexico) -- Water rights.
- Hoover Dam (Ariz. and Nev.)