Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Madeline McDowell Breckinridge
|Description:||4 boxes (1003 items)|
Included are pamphlets, broadsides, clippings, and a few letters. Over one-third of the materials relate to woman suffrage; there are also several folders each of material on child labor and tuberculosis. Other folders contain materials on birth control, education, the Lincoln School (a public school in Fayette County that Mrs. Breckinridge was instrumental in starting), and the anti-suffrage movement.
- Women -- Suffrage -- Kentucky.
- Women -- Suffrage -- United States.
- Women -- Kentucky -- Charities.
- Child labor -- Law and legislation -- Kentucky.
- Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Kentucky.
- Schools -- Kentucky -- Lexington.
- Kentucky Child Labor Commission.
- Fayette County Associated Charities (Ky.)
- Kentucky Equal Rights Association.
- Fayette County Tuberculosis Sanitarium (Ky.)
- Fayette County Public Health Nursing Association (Ky.)
- Lexington Civic League.
- Kentucky Federation of Women's Clubs. -- Legislative Committee.
- National Woman Suffrage Association (U.S.)