Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Kristin Earhart; Carolyn Bracken; Bruce Degen; Joanna Cole; United States. Environmental Protection Agency.
Based on the "Magic School Bus" books written by Joanna Cole and illustrated by Bruce Degen.
|Description:||28 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.|
|Series Title:||Scholastic reader., Level 2.|
|Responsibility:||written by Kristin Earhart ; illustrated by Carolyn Bracken ; prepared with the help of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.|
- School buses -- Health aspects -- Juvenile fiction.
- Frizzle, Ms. (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- School buses -- Environmental aspects -- Juvenile fiction.
- School buses -- Motors -- Exhaust gas -- Health aspects -- Juvenile fiction.
- Diesel motor exhaust gas -- Health aspects -- Juvenile fiction.
- Frizzle, Ms. (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.