Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress (105th, 2nd : 1998).
Making appropriations for the Treasury Department, the United States Postal Service, the Executive Office of the President, and certain independent agencies, for the fiscal year ending September 30, 1999, and for other purposes.
[Washington, D.C. : U.S.G.P.O., 1998]
|Material Type:||Conference publication, Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress|
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 99-0067-P.
"October 1, 1998."
|Description:||119 pages ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; House.; Report|
- United States. -- Department of the Treasury -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- United States Postal Service -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- United States. -- Executive Office of the President -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- United States -- Appropriations and expenditures, 1999.
- United States. -- Department of the Treasury.
- United States. -- Executive Office of the President.
- United States Postal Service.
- Expenditures, Public.
- United States.