Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Trisha Brown; Lucinda Childs; David Gordon; Douglas Dunn; Kenneth King; Meredith Monk; Sara Rudner; Trisha Brown; Lucinda Childs; Douglas Dunn; David Gordon; Kenneth King; Meredith Monk; Sara Rudner|
|Material Type:||Film, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Michael Blackwood; Marcia B Siegel; Trisha Brown; Lucinda Childs; David Gordon; Douglas Dunn; Kenneth King; Meredith Monk; Sara Rudner; Michael Blackwood Productions.
|Credits:||Photography, Mead Hunt ; written by Marcia Siegel.|
|Description:||1 videocassette (90 min.) : sd., col. NTSC ; 1/2 in. (VHS)|
|Contents:||Includes dance excerpts from: Trisha Brown's Accumulation with talking plus water motor, Line up, and Glacial decoy; Lucinda Childs' Dance; Douglas Dunn's Footrules; David Gordon's An audience with the Pope, and The matter; Kenneth King's Word raid, and Wor(l)d (T)raid; Meredith Monk's Education of the girlchild and her musical composition Dolmen music; and Sara Rudner's Modern dances.|
|Other Titles:||Seven post-modern choreographers
Making seven post modern choreographers
|Responsibility:||Michael Blackwood Productions ; produced and directed by Michael Blackwood.|
- Brown, Trisha, -- 1936-
- Childs, Lucinda.
- Gordon, David, -- 1936-
- Dunn, Douglas, -- 1942-
- King, Kenneth, -- 1948-
- Monk, Meredith.
- Rudner, Sara.
- Accumulation with Talking plus Watermotor (Choreographic work : Brown)
- Line up (Choreographic work : Brown)
- Glacial decoy (Choreographic work : Brown)
- Dance (Choreographic work : Childs)
- Foot rules (Choreographic work : Dunn)
- Audience with the Pope (Choreographic work : Gordon)
- Matter (Choreographic work : Gordon)
- Word raid (Choreographic work : King)
- Wor(l)d (T)raid (Choreographic work : King)
- Education of the girlchild (Choreographic work : Monk)
- Modern dances (Choreographic work : Rudner)
- Choreographers -- United States.
- United States.