온라인으로 문서 찾기
이 항목에 대한 링크
도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
Criticism, interpretation, etc
|추가적인 물리적 형식:||Print version:
Smith, Richard Cándida.
Berkeley : University of California Press, ©1999
|명시된 사람:||Stéphane Mallarmé; Stéphane Mallarmé; Stéphane Mallarmé|
|자료 유형:||인터넷 자료|
|문서 형식:||인터넷 자원, 컴퓨터 파일|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Richard Cándida Smith
|ISBN:||9780520922723 0520922727 0585335257 9780585335254|
|설명:||1 online resource (xxiv, 304 pages)|
|내용:||pt. 1. The Symbolist Moment. 1. Stephane Mallarme before the Public. 2. The Production of Symbolism. 3. Apprentices and Washouts. 4. Crises of Opportunity. 5. Moving toward an "Industrial Art" --
pt. 2. Poetics and the Politics of "Experience" 6. Symbolism, Pragmatism, and the Synthetic Self. 7. Truth as Self-Representation. 8. Poetry and the Translation of History into Truth --
pt. 3. Eros, Labor, Poetry. 9. Self-Representation as Metaphysics. 10. Representing Utopian Aspiration. 11. American Syntheses --
pt. 4. From Symbol to Design, from Harmony to Elegance. 12. The Order of Things Hidden. 13. Vision and Language into the Gap. 14. Working within the Dream. pt. 1. The symbolist moment. Stephane Mallarme before the public. The production of symbolism. Apprentices and washouts. Crises of opportunity. Moving toward an "industrial art" --
pt. 2. Poetics and the politics of "experience" symbolism, pragmatism, and the synthetic self. Truth as self-representation. Poetry and the translation of history into truth --
pt. 3. Eros, labor, poetry. Self-representation as metaphysics. Representing utopian aspiration. American syntheses --
pt. 4. From symbol to design, from harmony to elegance. The order of things hidden. Vision and language into the gap. Working within the dream.
|책임:||Richard Cándida Smith.|
|더 많은 정보:|
- Symbolism (Literary movement)
- Literature and society.
- Mallarmé, Stéphane, -- 1842-1898 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- French literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.
- France -- Intellectual life -- 19th century.
- American literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.
- American literature -- 20th century -- History and criticism.
- Mallarmé, Stéphane, -- 1842-1898.
- French literature -- History and criticism -- 19th century.
- American literature -- History and criticism -- 19th century.
- American literature -- History and criticism -- 20th century.
- TRAVEL -- Special Interest -- Literary.
- LITERARY CRITICISM -- General.
- Mallarmé, Stéphane, -- 1842-1898
- American literature.
- French literature.
- Intellectual life.