Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Andrulis, Dennis P.
Managed care and the inner city.
San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, ©1999
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Dennis P Andrulis; Betsy Carrier; National Public Health and Hospital Institute.
|Notes:||"National Public Health and Hospital Institute"--Half title page.|
|Description:||xxvi, 191 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||1. Managed Care and the Ecology of the Inner City --
2. Managed Care, the Safety Net, and Inner-City Residents --
3. Implementing Managed Care in the Inner City --
4. Integrating Urban Teaching Hospitals into Managed Care --
5. Financing Managed Care for Urban Populations --
6. Toward an Effective Managed Care System for the Nation's Inner Cities --
App. A. The U.S. Teaching Hospital Survey on Managed Care in Urban Areas.
|Other Titles:||Managed care in the inner city|
|Responsibility:||Dennis P. Andrulis, Betsy Carrier.|
"Managed care is a two-edged sword for vulnerable residents of the inner city and the providers that serve them. Managed Care in the Inner City provides a balanced and scholarly analysis of the