Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Harder, Barbara T.
Management training and developmental programs.
Washington, D.C. : National Academy Press, 1994
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Barbara T Harder; National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board.; American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials.; United States. Federal Highway Administration.
|Notes:||"Transportation Research Board, National Research Council."
"Research sponsored by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials in cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration."
|Description:||56 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.|
DOT management philosophies and their ties to management training and development topics --
Workforce issues affecting management training and development programs in DOTs --
Options used by DOTs for management training and development --
|Series Title:||Synthesis of highway practice, 188.|
|Responsibility:||Barbara T. Harder.|
- Transportation -- United States -- Personnel management.
- Executives -- Training of -- United States.
- Middle managers -- Training of -- United States.
- Supervisors -- Training of -- United States.
- Executives -- Training of.
- Middle managers -- Training of.
- Supervisors -- Training of.
- Transportation -- Personnel management.
- United States.