Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
J H Simpson; United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.; Edward Weber & Co.
|Notes:||Relief shown by hachures.
Shows natural resources along overland route taken by emigrants and military escort following the Canadian River from "Old Fort Holmes" to "Natural Mounds."
Includes Table of Distances from Fort Smith [Arkansas], notes on vegetation and water.
In upper right corner of map: "Senate Executive Doc. No. 12, 1st Session, 31. Congress."
North oriented toward upper left corner of map with note: "Variation 10 1/4 East."
|Description:||1 map ; 27 x 49 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by 1st Lieut. J.H. Simpson, 1849.|
- Roads -- Oklahoma -- Maps.
- Military bases -- United States -- Maps.
- Discoveries in geography -- Maps.
- Trails -- Southwestern States -- Maps.
- Indian Territory -- Maps.
- United States -- Discovery and exploration -- Maps.
- West (U.S.) -- Discovery and exploration -- Maps.
- North Canadian River (Okla.) -- Discovery and exploration -- Maps.
- Oklahoma -- Maps.
- North Canadian River (Okla.) -- Maps.