Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Maps, Manuscript Facsimiles
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Albert H Campbell; Charles E Cassell; Jeremy Francis Gilmer; Louisa Porter Minis; Confederate States of America. Army. Department of Northern Virginia. Chief Engineer's Office.; Virginia Historical Society.
Relief shown by hachures.
"Sheet no. 1."
Depicts roads, railways, and land owners.
"Map from the Confederate Engineer Bureau in Richmond, Va. General J.F. Gilmer Chief Engineer - Presented to - the West Point Military Academy by his only daughter, Mrs J.F. Minis, Savh, GA"--Note on map.
"Jeremy Francis Gilmer map collection."
"Original in possession of the Virginia Historical Society."
|Description:||1 map ; sheet 61 x 92 cm|
|Cartographic Mathematical Data:||Scale 1:80,000.|
|Other Titles:||Hertford and part of Northampton and Bertie counties, North Carolina, 1863|
|Responsibility:||surveyed under the direction of A.H. Campbell, Capt. of Engineers & Ch'f. Topog'l Dep't N.D. Va. by Cha's E. Cassell, civil assistant engineer, April 1863.|
- Hertford County (N.C.) -- 19th century -- Maps, Manuscript -- Facsimiles.
- Bertie County (N.C.) -- 19th century -- Maps, Manuscript -- Facsimiles.
- Northampton County (N.C.) -- 19th century -- Maps, Manuscript -- Facsimiles.
- North Carolina -- Bertie County.
- North Carolina -- Hertford County.
- North Carolina -- Northampton County.