Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Dudley Selden|
|Document Type:||Map, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Roswell Graves; Thos R Ludlam; J F Bridges; DeWitt McClellan Lockman
|Notes:||Cadastral map. Covers the area later bounded by 56th and 63rd Streets, 1st and Park Avenues, Manhattan, New York (N.Y.) Shows property and lot lines, lot numbers, buildings and owners' names. Gives some dimensions. Also shows existing roads and proposed streets.
Date of situation 1826 May; in part derived from Ludlam's work of 1826 Jan.
Date of this ms. copy 1831 Oct. 12.
Pen-and-ink (black and color), watercolor, pencil on paper.
On verso: D 558 19.
|Description:||1 map : ms., color ; 47 x 68 cm|
|Cartographic Mathematical Data:||Scale not given; (W 73Â°58Ê¹00Êº/N 40Â°45Ê¹40Êº).|
|Other Titles:||Map of property belonging to Dudley Selden situated at the 4 mile stone in the 12th Ward of the City of New York
Dudley Selden formerly Bell's property at 4 mile stone
|Responsibility:||survey by J.F. Bridges ; piece taken from a survey made by T.R. Ludlam ; copied from the original by R. Graves Junr.|
- Selden, Dudley, -- -1855.
- Midtown Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) -- Maps.
- Upper East Side (New York, N.Y.) -- Maps.
- Lenox Hill (New York, N.Y.) -- Maps.
- Real property -- New York (State) -- New York -- Maps.
- Landowners -- New York (State) -- New York -- Maps.
- Buildings -- New York (State) -- New York -- Maps.