Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Gideon Tucker, Manhattan property owner.; Henry Brevoort|
|Document Type:||Map, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Gardner A Sage; D S Jones, Manhattan property owner.; DeWitt McClellan Lockman; Edwin Smith, surveyor.
|Notes:||Cadastral map. Covers the area later bounded by 9th and 10th Streets, 5th and 6th Avenues, Manhattan, New York (N.Y.) Shows property and lot lines, lot numbers, buildings and owners' names. Gives some dimensions.
Attributed to Sage by cataloger, based on handwriting and signed annotation.
Includes text: "I beleive this to be a plan given to Edwin Smith by D.S. Jones for the Purpose of making a sale map agreeble to this. G.A. Sage C.S."
Date of this ms. copy after date of original, before date of pencilled annotation.
Pen-and-ink, pencil on paper.
|Description:||1 map : ms. ; 33 x 41 cm.|
|Cartographic Mathematical Data:||Scale not given; (W 73Â°59Ê¹45Êº/N 40Â°44Ê¹00Êº).|
|Other Titles:||Map of property in the 15th Ward of New York to be sold by public auction on the Merchants Exchange by James Bleecker & Sons on the -- day of November 1833 at 12 oclock at noon|
- Greenwich Village (New York, N.Y.) -- Maps.
- Lower Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) -- Maps.
- Tucker, Gideon, -- Manhattan property owner.
- Brevoort, Henry, -- 1782-1848.
- Real property -- New York (State) -- New York -- Maps.
- Landowners -- New York (State) -- New York -- Maps.
- Buildings -- New York (State) -- New York -- Maps.