Find a copy in the library
|Named Person:||Edwd Doughty, surveyor.; P G Stuyvesant; George A Furst; Thomas Addis Emmet; John Cleland, Manhattan property owner.; Thomas Mook; Hugh Maxwell, Manhattan property owner.|
|Document Type:||Map, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Gardner A Sage; DeWitt McClellan Lockman
|Notes:||Cadastral and street sewer planning map. Shows property and lot lines, lot numbers and owners' names. Gives some dimensions. Also shows existing roads and proposed streets.
Date and statement of responsibility from series index sheet.
Sheet title devised by cataloger.
Pen-and-ink (black and color), watercolor, pencil on paper.
Soiled, slightly frayed. Holes at left margin suggest that all the series sheets were at one time bound together.
Index map filed at head of series.
Series title derived from pencilled coverage note on index sheet: "Assessment maps for building the following sewers: 2nd Avenue from 10th to 22nd Street, 18th Street from 2nd Avenue to Bulkhead, 20th Street from 2nd to 3d Avenue." Series numbering also from index sheet.
|Description:||1 map : ms., col. ; 93 x 74 cm., sheet 54 x 74 cm.|
|Cartographic Mathematical Data:||Scale not given; (W 73Â°59Ê¹00Êº/N 40Â°44Ê¹20Êº).|
|Series Title:||Assessment maps for building sewers along 2nd Avenue, 6.|
|Other Titles:||Map of the area later bounded by Twenty-first and Twenty-eighth Streets, Second and Third Avenues, Manhattan, New York (N.Y.)|
- Kips Bay (New York, N.Y.) -- Maps.
- Bellevue Hospital District (New York, N.Y.) -- Maps.
- Doughty, Edwd. -- (Edward), -- surveyor.
- Stuyvesant, P. G. -- (Peter Gerard), -- 1778-1847.
- Furst, George A.
- Emmet, Thomas Addis, -- 1764-1827.
- Cleland, John, -- Manhattan property owner.
- Mook, Thomas.
- Maxwell, Hugh, -- Manhattan property owner.
- Real property -- New York (State) -- New York -- Maps.
- Landowners -- New York (State) -- New York -- Maps.
- Storm sewers -- New York (State) -- New York -- Maps.