Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Antonio de Almeida; Leonard Bernstein; Alfred Brendel; Margaret Carson; Benny Goodman; Neville Marriner; Michael Tilson Thomas|
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Archival Material, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Margaret Carson; Mitch Miller; Paul Sperry; Barry Tuckwell; Pacific Music Festival
|Description:||50 linear feet (112 boxes)|
The majority of these materials date from the 1970s-1990s. Many of her early clients are not well documented. The Papers mainly consist of media clippings, correspondence, promotional material, press kits, photographs, concert programs and artist itineraries. Leonard Bernstein was one of Carson's most important clients; papers concerning him make up the largest portion of the collection devoted to a single artist. There are few personal materials in the collection.
- Almeida, Antonio de, -- 1928-1997
- Bernstein, Leonard, -- 1918-1990.
- Brendel, Alfred, -- 1931-
- Carson, Margaret -- 1935-2007
- Goodman, Benny, -- 1909-1986
- Marriner, Neville, -- 1924-
- Tilson Thomas, Michael, -- 1944-
- Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra
- Metropolitan Opera (New York, N.Y.)
- New England Conservatory of Music
- New World Symphony
- Publicity agents -- United States.