Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Erskine Caldwell; Willie Snow Ethridge; William Faulkner; Medora Field Perkerson; Eudora Welty|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Margaret Mitchell; Belle Stephens Mitchell; John Stephens
|Notes:||Cataloged as part of the Georgia Archives and Manuscripts Automated Access Project: A Special Collections Gateway Program of the University Center in Georgia.
Collection number: MS905.
|Description:||95 linear ft.|
The papers also include correspondence relating to the Mitchell and Stephens families from 1851-1910. Includes letters written by John Stephens to his sister Mary and to Annie Fitzgerald while he served with the Commissary General in Milledgeville and Atlanta, Georgia from 1861-1863, discussing family news, problems finding supplies and equipment, prices, and inflation. Also includes materials relating to Stephen's daughter Belle (1885-1910) who married Eugene M. Mitchell, father of Margaret Mitchell.
- Caldwell, Erskine, -- 1903-1987.
- Ethridge, Willie Snow.
- Faulkner, William, -- 1897-1962.
- Perkerson, Medora Field.
- Welty, Eudora, -- 1909-2001.
- Confederate States of America. -- Army -- Commissariat.
- Confederate States of America. -- Army -- Supplies and stores.
- Selznick International Pictures.
- Gone with the wind (Motion picture : 1939)
- American literature -- 20th century.
- Soldiers -- Georgia.
- Women authors, American -- Georgia.
- Georgia -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Milledgeville (Ga.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.