Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Stephen L Caldwell; United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security,; United States. Government Accountability Office,
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed Jan. 30, 2014).
"For release ... November 19, 2013."
|Description:||1 online resource (16 pages).|
|Series Title:||Testimony, GAO-14-196 T.|
|Other Titles:||Maritime security (2013 November 19)
Maritime security :
Progress and challenges in key DHS programs to secure the maritime borders
|Responsibility:||statement of Stephen L. Caldwell.|
- United States. -- Maritime Transportation Security Act of 2002.
- United States. -- Coast Guard -- Management.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection -- Management.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- United States. -- Coast Guard.
- Maritime Transportation Security Act of 2002 (United States)
- Ports of entry -- Security measures -- United States.
- Ports of entry -- Security measures.
- United States.