온라인으로 문서 찾기
이 항목에 대한 링크
도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
Gold rush diaries
|명시된 사람:||Billy, the Kid.; Amy Bond; Hiram Gilbert Bond; Louis W Bond; Marshall Bond; Marshall Bond; Marshall Bond; Richard M Bond; Belmore Brown; George Robert Carter; Eric A Hegg; Richard M Hurd; Oliver H P La Farge; George Langford; Charmian London; Jack London; George H Mairs; Warburton Mayer Pike; Daniel Eleazer Pomeroy; Robert Rea; A L Rives; Alexander P Rogers; W D Snyman; Osborne de Vere Beauclerk St Albans; Arthur Train; Pancho Villa; Guy Waring; Herbert H White|
|자료 유형:||필사본, 인터넷 자료|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료, 책, 인터넷 자원|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|설명:||2.21 linear ft. (7 boxes) + 2 broadside folders.|
|더 많은 정보:|
The bulk of the collection is correspondence, which includes Bond's letters to his family from the Klondike, from Goldfield, Nevada in 1904, from Mexican villages under attack by Pancho Villa in 1918, and from hunting trips in Alaska in 1911 and Africa in 1927. It also includes his incoming and outgoing correspondence with business associates and friends, which documents mining ventures and other matters, including a plan to settle Boer refugees in Mexico. Bond's letters to Herbert H. White report intelligence about Germans in the American Southwest during World War I.
The correspondence includes one letter from Jack London to Marshall Bond, in which London confirms that the character "Buck" was indeed based on the Bonds' dog, and Judge Miller's house in the novel on Judge Bond's house in Santa Clara.
The collection also includes photographs taken in 1926 of surviving associates of Billy the Kid, a few World War I letters from the front, copies of newspaper articles by Bond, maps of the Yukon Territory, and a typescript of a book by Marshall Bond, Jr.
- Billy, -- the Kid.
- Bond, Amy.
- Bond, Hiram Gilbert, -- 1838-1906.
- Bond, Louis W.
- Bond, Marshall, -- 1867-1941.
- Bond, Marshall.
- Bond, Marshall. -- Adventures with peons, princes and tycoons.
- Bond, Richard M.
- Brown, Belmore, -- 1880-1954.
- Carter, George Robert, -- 1866-1933.
- Hegg, Eric A., -- 1867-1948.
- Hurd, Richard M. -- (Richard Melancthon), -- 1865-1941.
- La Farge, Oliver H. P.
- Langford, George.
- London, Charmian.
- London, Jack, -- 1876-1916. -- Call of the wild.
- Mairs, George H.
- Pike, Warburton Mayer, -- 1861-1915.
- Pomeroy, Daniel Eleazer, -- 1868-1965.
- Rea, Robert.
- Rives, A. L.
- Rogers, Alexander P.
- Snyman, W. D.
- St. Albans, Osborne de Vere Beauclerk.
- Train, Arthur, -- 1875-1945.
- Villa, Pancho, -- 1878-1923.
- Waring, Guy, -- 1859?-1936.
- White, Herbert H.
- Afrikaners -- Mexico -- History.
- Big game hunting.
- Gold mines and mining -- Alaska.
- Gold mines and mining -- Idaho.
- Gold mines and mining -- Mexico.
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada.
- Gold mines and mining -- Yukon -- Klondike River Valley.
- Silver mines and mining -- Mexico.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Intelligence service.
- Africa -- Description and travel.
- Alaska -- Description and travel.
- Alaska -- Gold discoveries.
- Chihuahua (Mexico : State) -- History.
- Dawson (Yukon)
- Goldfield (Nev.)
- Klondike River Valley (Yukon) -- Description and travel.
- Klondike River Valley (Yukon) -- Gold discoveries.
- Lincoln County (N.M.) -- History.
- Mexico -- Description and travel.
- Mexico -- Foreign relations -- South Africa.
- Mexico -- History -- Revolution, 1910-1920.
- Southwest, New -- History -- 1848-
- Stikine River (B.C. and Alaska) -- Description and travel.