|类型/形式：||Manuscripts for publication|
|提及的人：||Martha Dickinson Bianchi; Emily Dickinson; Alfred Leete Hampson; Martha Dickinson Bianchi; Emily Dickinson; Alfred Leete Hampson|
Martha Dickinson Bianchi; Emily Dickinson; Alfred Leete Hampson
|语言注释：||Materials chiefly in English.|
|描述：||4 boxes (3.75 linear ft.)|
This collection largely consists of correspondence with Bianchi in regard to her work and research into the life, letters, and poetry of Emily Dickinson. The Bianchi side of the correspondence consists mainly of carbon copies of letters written by Bianchi or her coeditor, Alfred Leete Hampson. Series I includes correspondence with publishers and periodical publications as well as invoices and royalty statements. Also included are notes and correspondence related to the sale of Dickinson manuscripts and some of Bianchi's research notes and drafts for her writings on Dickinson. Series II is primarily letters with associated materials from assorted individuals to Bianchi about her work on Dickinson.
- Bianchi, Martha Dickinson, -- 1866-1943.
- Dickinson, Emily, -- 1830-1886.
- Hampson, Alfred Leete.
- Authors and publishers -- Massachusetts -- 19th century.
- Publishers and publishing -- Massachusetts -- 19th century.
- Amherst (Mass.)
- Poetry -- American poetry -- 19th century.
- Authors and publishers.
- Publishers and publishing.
- Massachusetts -- Amherst.