Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Named Person:||Martin Luther King, Jr.; Martin Luther King, Jr.|
|Material Type:||Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Phyllis Crockett; National Public Radio (U.S.)
|Notes:||Originally broadcast Jan. 11, 1984, on NPR's radio program: Horizons.|
|Performer(s):||Written, produced, and narrated by Phyllis Crockett.|
|Description:||1 sound cassette (29 min.) : analog.|
|Series Title:||Horizon series (National Public Radio)|
|Other Titles:||Horizons (Radio program)|
Presents a tribute to civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr., and his followers. Includes interviews with many of those who worked with Dr. King during the 1950s and 1960s, as well as historic recordings from many of his speeches.
Retrieving notes about this item
- King, Martin Luther, -- Jr., -- 1929-1968.
- African Americans -- Biography.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Baptists -- United States -- Clergy -- Biography.
- United States -- Race relations.
- African Americans.
- Baptists -- Clergy.
- Civil rights movements.
- Race relations.
- United States.