|提及的人：||Martin Luther King, Jr.|
John Akomfrah; Lina Gopaul; Edward George; Jack Perkins; British Broadcasting Corporation.; Black Audio Film Collective.; Arts and Entertainment Network.; A & E Home Video (Firm)
|注意：||Originally produced for broadcast on BBC as a segment of series Reputations.
Aired as a segment of Biography on A & E.
|制作人员：||Edited by Nick Follows ; photography, Dewald Aukema ; series editor, Janice Hadlow ; sound/composed music, Trevor Mathison.|
|演员：||Narrator, Jack Perkins.|
|描述：||1 videocassette (60 min.) : sd., b&w & col. ; 1/2 in.|
|丛书名：||Biography (A & E Home Video (Firm))., Men of distinction.|
|其他题名：||Man and the dream
Reputations (Television program)
Biography (Television program)
|责任：||writer, Edward George ; producer, Lina Gopaul ; director, John Akomfrah ; a Black Audio Films production for BBC and A & E Network.|
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. changed race relations in America forever. His tireless efforts to end racial injustice through nonviolent means made him the soul of the Civil Rights movement. This program revisits the life and legacy of the legendary leader through interviews and extensive analysis of his speeches and sermons.
- King, Martin Luther, -- Jr., -- 1929-1968.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Biography.
- Civil rights workers -- United States -- Biography.
- Baptists -- United States -- Clergy -- Biography.
- Civil rights workers -- Biography.
- Documentary television programs.
- Biographical television programs.