Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Martin Olav Sabo; Fred Cina
|Description:||121.00 cu. ft. (121 boxes)|
The Minnesota legislative material (1967, 1969-1971, 1977-1978) includes correspondence, memoranda, legislative bills, research notes, and similar materials. Legislative correspondence files include communications from constituents and organizations, as well as memoranda and reports to Sabo from various legislative committee chairmen. There is also a scrapbook of news clippings from the 1967 Legislative Session.
Sabo's congressional papers (1978-2007) include legislative records, constituent service records, personal and political files, records related to press and media relations, and office administration records. The congressional legislative records make up the bulk of the collection. The majority of these are legislative assistant files which cover a number of topics including housing, transportation and Minnesota light rail, taxes, the budget, defense and trade, the environment, homeland security, and health care. Many other issues are also covered, from Native Americans to immigration.
- Minnesota. -- Legislature. -- House of Representatives.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House. -- Committee on Appropriations.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House. -- Committee on Appropriations. -- Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House. -- Committee on the Budget.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House. -- Committee on Homeland Security.
- Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party.
- Educational law and legislation -- Minnesota.
- Environmental law.
- Taxation -- Law and legislation.
- Transportation -- Law and legislation -- Minnesota.
- Minnesota -- Politics and government.
- Education -- Finance -- Law and legislation -- Minnesota.
- Economic history.
- United States -- Foreign relations.