|提及的人：||Anne Frank; Fritzi Frank; Otto Frank; Miep Gies; Frank family.; Gies family.|
|語言註釋：||Materials entirely in English.|
|注意：||Cataloged as part of the Georgia Archives and Manuscripts Automated Access project: A Special Collections Gateway Program of the University Center in Georgia.|
|描述：||.25 linear ft. (1 box and 1 oversized paper (OP))|
The collection consists of papers of Mary Lane from 1954-1980. The collection includes correspondence from Otto and Fritzi Frank to Lane in which they discuss the "secret annex" where the Franks hid from the Nazis in Amsterdam, Netherlands; the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp in Germany; Miep Gies, the women who aided the Franks; Anne Frank's diary and reputation; the play based on her diary; Lane's visits to Europe and subsequent meetings with the Franks; and post World War II politics. The collection also includes photos of the Frank and Gies families; clippings, and printed material relating to Anne Frank's diary and its dramatization; and copies of the diary and collected stories by Anne Frank.
- Frank, Anne, -- 1929-1945.
- Frank, Fritzi.
- Frank, Otto, -- 1889-1980.
- Gies, Miep, -- 1909-2010.
- Frank family.
- Gies family.
- Bergen-Belsen (Concentration camp)
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Netherlands.
- Jews -- Persecutions -- Netherlands.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Jews -- Netherlands.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)